When it comes to selling your home or investment property, choosing to work with a Vendor Advocate is one way to ensure you receive independent advice in the sale of your property.
A vendor advocacy service is ideal for vendors based interstate or overseas, or for anyone that lacks either the time or confidence when it comes to negotiating the terms of the sale of their home with a selling real estate agent.
Selling your home can be a daunting process. With dozens of agents to choose from, who can you trust with the sale of such a large asset? What sort of marketing campaign will achieve the best result for your particular property in the area in which it is located? Should you auction the property or offer it for private sale?
Faced with so many questions and decisions to make when selling a home, appointing a Vendors Advocate is an easy way to ensure that your interests are looked after throughout the sales process.
A Vendor Advocate is involved in all aspects of the sale, from a market appraisal of the property to advising on what to fix up in the home to showcase the home in the best light and even attending the photo shoot and selecting the best photos for use in the marketing campaign.
A Vendor Advocate will alleviate the stress of the selling process. They become the “middle man” between the seller and the real estate agent, holding the hand of the Vendor throughout the entire process and ensuring that the selling agent is doing the very best job possible for their client.
Vendor Advocacy Service
Wendy Chamberlain Advocates works with you to help you sell your property, by:
- Providing an independent opinion of the value of the property
- Choosing the most appropriate selling agent – we are 100% independent and not aligned with any real estate agency or group
- Negotiating a fair and reasonable selling commission
- Implementing the most cost-effective marketing campaign
- Adopting the most appropriate tactics on the day of sale
- Organising conveyancing by a reputable and cost-effective firm
- Presentation tips, including rental furniture and any maintenance that may be required
If you’d like us to help you hold your hand throughout the selling process, we’d love to help. We offer a no obligation 30 minute FREE phone consultation to discuss your requirements.
Our Vendor Advocacy service is offered at NO CHARGE to you.
Please contact us for a confidential chat.
Let Us Make It Easy For You Too
Call Wendy today on (03) 9686 2288 for a confidential discussion or enter your details below.