A vendor advocate works with you when you are selling your home or investment property and provides you with trusted impartial advice to protect your interests through out the entire selling process.
A Vendor Advocate is an experienced negotiator that will provide you the guidance and support required to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
The advocate will work with you to select the most appropriate agent to sell your home, negotiate the Real Estate Agent’s sales commission and the most cost effective marketing program to ensure the best possible result when selling your home.
Vendor Advocacy Service
Wendy Chamberlain Advocates work with you to guide and help you navigate the selling of your home or investment property, by:
- Providing an independent opinion of the value of the property
- Choosing the most appropriate selling agent. We are 100% independent and not aligned with any real estate agency or group.
- Negotiating a fair and reasonable selling commission that benefits you, the Vendor
- Implementing the most cost-effective marketing campaign
- Adopting the most appropriate strategy on the day of sale (Auction)
- Organising conveyancing by a reputable and cost-effective firm
- Presentation tips, including rental furniture and any maintenance that may be required
- Attending Open For Inspections
If you’d like us to help you hold your hand throughout the selling process, we’d love to help.
We offer a no obligation 30 Minute FREE consultation to discuss your requirements.
Our Vendor Advocacy service is offered at NO CHARGE to you.
Please contact us for a confidential chat.
Let us make it easy for you too
Call Wendy today on (03) 9686 2288 for a confidential discussion or enter your details below.
Issues with form submission? It is recommended to use a browser other than Safari when submitting this form.