Did you know a Vendor Advocate comes at no additional cost when you are selling your home?
The Vendor Advocate fee is taken out of the agent’s selling commission.
At Wendy Chamberlain Vendor Advocates, WE MAKE IT EASY to sell your home or investment property by helping to reduce overwhelm, stress, time and the costs that comes with selling a property.
What Does A Vendors Advocate Do?
A Vendor Advocate provides comparable sales in your area to provide you with independent advice on the value of your home.
- conduct an interview and selection process with local agents. Wendy Chamberlain is 100% independent. We are not aligned with any real estate agency or group.
- analyse each real estate agent’s appraisal and marketing schedules
- negotiate commissions and marketing costs on your behalf – therefore saving you money and your valuable time
- oversee, manage and analyse the marketing throughout the duration of your campaign and making any adjustments if necessary
- organise and attend the photo shoot, then select the best images to use for your marketing campaign
- attend open for inspections
- provide total transparency with feedback on what buyers are saying about your property
The Vendor Advocate will give you independent and impartial advice on presentation and arrange an interior stylist to make recommendations at no cost to you. They can also assist to co- ordinate contractors to assist you minor maintenance jobs to prepare your property for sale.
What happens on auction day?
The Vendor Advocate will:
- supervise the auctioneer
- give recommendations on the reserve
- structure vendor bids
- be involved in any negotiations that may occur if a property is Passed In.
A Vendor Advocate is focused on making sure that the sale of your properties goes as smoothly as possible and the best possible result is achieved.
How Much Is A Vendor Advocate’s Fee?
As a general rule, a Vendor Advocate is not paid by the seller. A Vendor Advocate can be paid either by taking a percentage of the real estate agent sales commission or by charging the Vendor a Fee.
At Wendy Chamberlain Vendor Advocates, we offer you our vendor selling service AT NO CHARGE.
If you’re looking to sell your home or investment property, feel free to get in touch so that we can have a no obligation chat about how we may be able to help.
Let us make it easy for you too
Call Wendy today on (03) 9686 2288 for a confidential discussion or enter your details below.
Issues with form submission? It is recommended to use a browser other than Safari when submitting this form.