If your retirement plan relies on Real Estate, you absolutely must know what Jane Slack-Smith is about to reveal in her free webinar: The New Rules for Property Wealth.
Jane will show you how to protect yourself from devastating losses — and — capitalise handsomely in one of the most uncertain property climates Australia has ever seen…
You can register for the free webinar here
If you haven’t heard of Jane Slack-Smith – she is not your average ‘guru’. I have personally known Jane for many years and she’s been named one of the Top 10 Property Experts by Money Magazine… one of the Top 4 Financial Influencers by Qantas…
… And she’s a sought after mentor, speaker and author in the property investment space. (Not to mention, a self-made property millionaire.)
Credentials aside, there’s one important reason you should listen to what Jane’s got to say:
We could be staring down the barrel of the ‘perfect property storm’
And… whether you’re an experienced investor… or just looking to break into the market… your window of opportunity to prepare for this storm is closing fast.
Here are some alarming shifts you need to be aware of:
- How to use the inner-city apartment ‘oversupply’ to your advantage. (There’s a silver lining here that very few investors pick up on.)
- Negative Gearing Is On The Way Out… If negative gearing is abolished after the election, it’s going to open up a huge ‘affordability gap’ for most investors… putting many properties completely out of reach. (If you earn $80k or less per year – this could leave gaping holes in your property strategy.)
- How to collaborate with your family and friends to get into the market sooner – before being crippled by looming lending changes. (When done right – this is a win/win situation for everyone involved.)
- Your Borrowing Capacity Could Be Strangled: APRA is cracking down on investor loans and people are seeing their borrowing capacity slashed by hundreds of thousands of dollars. For new investors it’s making it virtually impossible to get started and, for experienced investors, it’s slamming the brakes on portfolio growth.
- You Could Be Saving For Years Longer Just To Buy Your “Entry Ticket” Into Property… With pressure from APRA to reduce the number of investment loans. This means you’ll have to save a much bigger deposit… or… wait to build a lot more equity before buying your next property.
- Interest-Only Loans Could Be A Thing Of The Past… Many investors are discovering that when they go to restructure their interest-only loans, they can no longer ‘afford’ them based on new lending criteria. They get forced into an interest PLUS principal loan which completely derails their investment strategy. (The spike in loan servicing costs is enough to land a lot of ‘mum and pop’ investors in significant cash flow trouble.)
- Property Growth Is Likely To Flatten In Most Areas… Just buying anything in a ‘good suburb’ won’t be enough. If you want to see decent capital growth you’re going to need to be a lot more sophisticated with your choices.
All in all – it’s getting a lot harder for the average Australian investor to make money with property.
You Still Have Time To Prepare For The Storm (And Prosper Wildly)
Like with any major change, these shifts in the property landscape present huge opportunity for savvy investors.
If you arm yourself with the right strategies and act now, you can set yourself up to profit while other investors flounder.
That’s exactly why Jane Slack-Smith is putting on this free webinar.
She wants to warn you about how the landscape is evolving — AND — what strategies you can adopt to profit from this change. (Even if you’re new to property and only earn an average income.)
In particular you will learn:
- A simple investing strategy that lets you live where you want, with the lifestyle you want right now while minimising your living costs and growing your wealth through property. (You can send your kids to the best schools, live in a luxurious home, enjoy the inner-city ‘high life’ and still be sitting pretty come retirement.)
- The little-known “home hopping” strategy that lets you sidestep lending limits so you can stretch your money further. (With this strategy you’ll be in the market and seeing capital gains while other investors are still struggling to pull together a monster deposit.)
- How to use the Suburb Selector Software to uncover ‘future-proof’, investment-grade property so you experience above average growth. (You won’t just find the precise suburbs that will grow faster than the rest… but the precise streets within those suburbs… and the precise houses in those streets!)
- How you can tap into your equity now so you’re prepared to buy A-grade properties when the time is right… (You’ll be in the box seat to snap up properties that unprepared investors are forced to unload onto the market… in 5 years time people will be calling you “lucky”!)
- How to build equity faster through strategic renovations – so you can grow your net worth actively – rather than just sitting on your hands and hoping.
- And heaps more.
Spaces for this webinar are limited, and this isn’t something you should put off. (The opportunity cost of letting this slide is far too high.)
So, if you’re interested in growing your wealth with property in 2018 (and beyond), and want to be one of the people who “get lucky” with property, click the link below and register for the free webinar now.
Given the uncertain times we are currently seeing in the real estate market, the best decision is always an informed decision. So take a moment now to pop yourself on the list. I guarantee you will not regret taking the time out of your day.
P.S. The Australian property environment is changing and only savvy investors will prosper. Jane Slack-Smith has her finger firmly on the pulse of the property market and is hosting a free webinar to share her best guarded insights.
Go here and register for this free webinar to learn exactly what’s changing and how you can best capitalise over the next 2-15 years.
By Wendy Chamberlain
Copyright 2018 | All Rights Reserved
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE?
You can as long as you include the following (links must be active):
With a passion for all things real estate spanning over 20 years, Wendy loves that her role as a Buyers Agent and Sellers Advocate gives her buying and selling clients an experienced voice they can trust when it comes to negotiating to buy or sell something as important as their home or investment. Wendy considers it a privilege to be asked to help others realise such an important goal as home ownership and to be trusted with that honour. Get in touch today via www.wendychamberlain.com.au for a no obligation chat about how Wendy can work with you and help you save time and money to secure your new home sooner.